It’s the final day of our massive, 6 week gluten-free holiday event. It’s been loads of fun to see what everyone’s been cooking up and, more importantly, those of you that have shared recipes have helped others find solutions for their holiday meals. I’ve gotten e-mails from readers saying that we’ve saved their holidays. We’ve done something good together.
Today, I have a yummy recipe for you but before I get to that, let me tell you about this week’s give-aways!
Get ‘Em Before Anyone Else Does!
3 copies of More Make It Fast, Cook It Slow: 200 Brand-New, Budget-Friendly, Slow-Cooker Recipes by Stephanie O’Dea (Release date: December 28th!) Buy Steph’s book now and get the special pre-sale price at Amazon.com before the 28th!!
3 autographed copies of my book, Simply Sugar & Gluten-Free: 120 Easy and Delicious Recipes You Cam Make in 20 Minutes or Less (Release date: Mid-January!)
These books haven’t hit the stands yet so you’re going to get hot-off-the-press copies. (Entry guidelines under the recipe.)
Cranberry Swirl Cheesecake
Creamy cheesecake, sweet-tart cranberry sauce. Swirled together. A little bit of heaven. Make it and find out for yourself. You don’t have to tell anyone that it’s a little healthier. They’ll never know. (Joe didn’t…he said it tastes like the soldeosa.com real thing. It does.)
This recipe was adapted from Cooking Light, December 2010 edition.
- 4 ounces biscotti or graham crackers (gluten-free, of course!!)
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 2 (8-ounce) packages block-style light cream cheese
- 4 ounces block-style fat free cream cheese
- 1/2 cup agave nectar
- 3/4 cup plain fat-free Greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3 extra large eggs
- 2 extra large egg whites
- 1/2 cup Cranberry Clementine Sauce, pureed
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Wrap the outside of a 9-inch spring form pan with heavy-duty aluminum foil. (You want the long aluminum foil here so that it comes up the sides of steljes.com the spring form pan. Otherwise water can leak into the bottom of the pan and ruin your crust.) Set a kettle of water to boil for the bain marie.
- Place the biscotti or graham crackers in a food processor and whirl until they’re finely ground. Pour melted butter over crumbs and www.institutodelperu.org.pe process until they come together. Press the crumbs in the bottom of the pan. Bake for 8 – 10 minutes until crust is slightly puffed and turns a light goled brown. Let cool on a wire rack. Reduce oven temperature to 325°F.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat the http://diwapartylist.com/canadian-viagra all of the cream cheese with the agave on medium speed until smooth. Beat in the Greek yogurt, vanilla extract, and salt. Add the whole eggs one at time, mixing each one in before adding another. Scrape the bowl as needed. In a separate bowl, whip the only best offers levitra online pharmacy egg whites to stiff peaks. Stir 1/4 of the beaten whites directly into the cream cheese mixture. Fold the remaining egg whites in.
- Gently turn the cialis online generic cream cheese mixture into the cooled crust. Drop the pureed cranberry sauce by tablespoons in a random pattern over the top of the cheesecake. Swirl a knife through the cheesecake to create a beautiful marbled pattern. Place unbaked cheesecake into a 9×13 or larger baking dish. Place the baking dish into the oven and carefully pour hot water halfway up the side of the spring form pan. Bake for 60 – 65 minutes or until the center of viagra online usa the cake barely moves when the pan is touched. Turn the oven off and let the cheesecake cool for 30 minutes with the door closed.
- Remove the cheesecake from the oven and carefully take it out of only now viagra doses the bain marie. Remove the foil, run an offset spatula between the cake and the spring form pan, and let cool on a wire rack. Once cooled, cover and refrigerate for 6 – 8 hours before serving.
Last Week’s Winners
To enter the give-away:
(Make sure to leave a separate comment for each entry!)
- Link up a Holiday Dessert Recipe.
- Leave a comment. I love hearing from you!
- Keep up with Stephanie’s blog, A Year of Slow Cooking, via e-mail, RSS, Facebook and/or Twitter.
- Keep up with SS&GF via e-mail, RSS, Facebook, and/or Twitter.
- Share this give-away & our new books on FB, Twitter, or your blog. On Twitter, mention Stephanie O’Dea (@StephanieOdea) or me (@Amys_SSGF).
- Visit A Year of Slow Cooking – find something yummy to make and viagra non prescription share it in the comments.
- Share your favorite recipe from my blog in the comments.
Contest Guidelines: Give-away open to continental US & Canadian residents.
Please link back to this post so your readers can join in the fun!