I’ve been invited to be part of an exciting carnival with some top-knotch bloggers. We’re going to Spring Clean – and not the get-on-your-knees-and-scrub kind of clean, either.
For the next 10 weeks on Tuesdays, we’ll explore topics that you might want to clean out – everything from household cleaners to your pantry, your mental habits to your make-up.
Katie, from Kitchen Stewardship, has graciously orchestrated the event. Here’s what she has to say about it:
“Each week, a different blog will host a theme that fits their mission and a linky for YOU to link up any pertinent posts.
Related posts for the linky might include a tips post, a recipe, a personal story of getting that issue “out”, or even questions you have about the issue.
Here’s the list of hostesses and weekly themes so you can plan to participate. There will be giveaways for each week, with entries both for linking up at your blog and for leaving comments for all you non-bloggers. New and old posts welcome!
- 3/23 Katie @ Kitchen Stewardship: antibacterial soap/bleach (Live!)
- 3/30 Amy @ Simply Sugar and Gluten Free: gluten
- 4/6 Beth @ Fake Plastic Fish: plastic food containers
- 4/13 Donielle @ Naturally Knocked Up: refined sugar
- 4/20 Micaela @ Mindful Momma: parabens
- 4/27 Lenetta @ Nettacow: food additives
- 5/4 Kelly the Kitchen Kop: CAFOs
- 5/11 Laura @ Heavenly Homemakers: pesticides
- 5/18 Mandi @ Organizing Your Way: clutter
- 5/25 Claire @ Saving Money Plan: debt
The Monday Mission here at KS will correspond with the week’s theme, and you’ll find information here about WHY you might want to “get out” a certain topic…then head on over to the hostess blog every Tuesday for multi-level options to help you make a change. You’ll get ideas to take Baby Steps, Making Strides, or a Leap of Faith to get it all out!”
I’ll host “Get the Gluten Out” at a special, totally gluten-free Slightly Indulgent Tuesday.
Mark these dates on your calendar! I’m sure I’ll learn a lot along the way – and hope you’ll join in the fun, too!
Questions or thoughts? Leave them in the comments below.